Hydrostatic testing insures the quality installation of new or repaired water mains and sewer force mains. For product details click here or click on the "details" button above.
- Pumps can handle up to 10% chlorine solution.
- Unique manifold system eliminates leak points and reduces the amount of work required to repair the pump or replace the diaphragms.
- Bypass relief valve takes pressure off the pump during engine start-up and safeguard against valve seat sticking that could cause pump damage.
- Utilizes a damper diaphragm to eliminate “bursting” damage when pressure is introduced to the inlet side of the pump. HURCO™ pumps can run completely dry!
- Four diaphragm pumps deliver up to 700 PSI and up to 27.6 GPM.